Autumn shopping

Autumn is without doubt my favourite season. I love layering, chunky knits and boots above all. Yesterday's trip into town brought these two lovely pieces home with me. A cosy knitted sweater from H&M and a super soft poncho in black, burgundy and camel from Cubus. Can't wait to include these in my wardrobe! My little shopping tour also included buying a new foundation and concealer. The Maybeline Fit Me range is definitely part of my favourites when it comes to foundation and concealer and has been my trusty go to budget alternative for so long.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14061655/?claim=b65e8s5gxkh">Följ min blogg med Bloglovin</a>

6 kommentarer

  1. Beautiful! That jumper looks very cosy indeed - love winter knitwear! Thanks for leaving a comment over on my blog lovely :) x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you! It's so cosy, I've been wearing it pretty much all the time since I bought it haha! :)

      Radera
  2. I really love that sweater! Fall is definitely my favorite season as well. I literally just bought that foundation on Friday and it seems really nice! I need to give it a bit more of a test but for the price I'm extremely pleased!

    prettyneutral.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I apply my foundation with a Real Techniques stippling brush and a beauty blender which really works in its favour! Try it :)

      Radera

Latest Instagrams

© thatsellen. Design by Fearne.